Description of Cards Against Vampire Diaries
Beyond all the great editions of Cards Against Humanity, including Cards Against Muggles, Marvel, Disney, Avengers, and many more famous ones, some clever people have also thought of Cards Against Vampires, and good thing they did! This American supernatural teen series, which started on September 10th of 2009, has a total of 8 seasons and has become one of the most successful shows on the CW Network.
I wish we had the power to rewatch the same episodes all over again and not get tired of it. Unfortunately, we’re not supernatural and aren’t able to do that. We’ve found something that helps tho’: playing Cards Against Vampires and feeling like we’re watching the series again, with some twists! If you’re a fan of CAH and TVD, congrats, you’ve found your spot!
Cards Against Vampire Diaries is one very popular card game, which includes combining cards and making jokes all about vampires. Some of them may be dirty, some of them may be dark, but most importantly, all of them are super-fun and make your game night unforgettable. The game shines most when all the players are TVD fans, since the jokes just fit right in, and everyone gets them.
You’ll get to make fun of Elena’s life, Rebekkah’s green dress, Jeremy and him trying to be part of the plans, the obsession over Katherine, and a bunch of lines used on the show. The content’s a bit explicit, so we wouldn’t want you to play with sensitive people, or even worse, with kids or teens. Even if you’re one of them, it’s just a no. As long as you enjoy it…
How To Play ‘Cards Against Vampires’?
The game is as simple as riding a bike, human! There are many ways of playing, and we’re about to show you our favorites! Before starting, make sure you have at least one other person to play with (yes, you may also play CAV with only 2 and 3 players, who undoubtedly should be 17 years or older. Now, we may start, shall we?
All you have to do is give each player 10 white cards, and choose one of you to be the Card Czar or the game judge. When the Card Czar reads one black card, every other player should pick one (or more) white card to answer or fill in the blank, and pass it to the game judge. The latter should now shuffle all the cards and reveal their favorite answer/ the funniest one, which takes 1 point.
Whoever has the most points, wins! Optionally, you may also add drinks to the game, so whoever wins one round (takes 1 point) can make someone drink. This is how we play CAH (and the other editions) as drinking games. On the other hand, if you’re willing to stay sober and get to know your friends more, add some Never Have I Ever rules to it. No worries, instructions on all these ways of playing come with the cards.
The Cards list & Some Combinations about Cards Against Vampire Diaries
Just to prove to you how hilarious the game is, below you’ll find some of the example cards & along with your love for them…
Some more black cards examples:
- My favorite episode is the one where __________;
- I live by the mantra ___________;
- My stripper name is _________;
- When I’m in prison, I’ll have ________ smuggled in;
- What is there in heaven?;
- Without _______ everyone would be dead.;
- What did Klaus bring as a souvenir from New Orleans;
- Never fear, Captain ______ is here!;
- When Jeremy was high, ________ turned into ________;
Some more white cards examples:
- WHY DID STEFAN HAVE TO DIE!;
- Damon getting slapped or punched;
- Locator spell;
- “Team Salvatore! Ring Power.”;
- Stefan drinking Elena’s blood;
- “You’re dead dude, get over it.”;
- Cut off a head with a graduation cap;
- Bonnie being a boss ass bitch;
- Stefan’s wife beaters.
And now, here are some cool combinations you can make:
Black card: Matt will never admit he likes ___________.
White card 1: Enzo’s accent;
White card 2: Katherine dressed as Elena trying to be Katherine who is trying to be Elena who is trying to be Katherine.
Black card: Who turned Stefan into a vampire?
White card 1: Drinking until sunrise;
White card 2: A fridge full of blood;
Black Card: “The pleasure I’ll get from watching __________ is greater than any pain I’ll ever feel” – Stefan Salvatore
White card 1: Katherine chopping off John’s fingers;
White card 2: Season 3 x 01, minute 38:51.
Conclusion about Vampire Diaries
Fellas, there’s one more thing left: printing the cards. As we mentioned, this is the PDF version of the game, and you may have to print them. While you do that, make sure you go to the right printing place, choose the right paper, and cut the card frames carefully… Or you may just read our printing tips and you’ll be fine!
Here’s what 2 of our clients review about Cards Against Vampires:
- “This card game is the definition of fun in a box. The content was hilarious, everything made sense, and we just kept making cool & dirty jokes about our very lovely vampires. Thankfully there are over 500 cards, and that’s why card combinations are endless!” – Bryson;
- “A big thank you from me and all my friends who are fans of TVD! We’ve watched the series more than 5 times, and this card game is an amazing refresh. We got to talk and laugh about almost every character, and there’s no better way to keep memorizing them. It is a must-play for every TVD adult fan.” – Isla
- “Played Cards Against Vampires 3 times with the same people and still can’t get enough. There are many possible combinations you can make, because of the number of cards and the cool content. So much worth it!” -Anais.
Have a whale of a time, you lovely sired!