Cards Against Supernatural is an unofficial edition of Cards Against Humanity based on the American TV series called “Supernatural”, which turns out to be one of the people’s favorites! You’ve seen the thrilling yet terrifying journeys of Sam and Dean? You’ve seen Tessa, and read quotes of her after the series was over? Well, you better buckle up for this game!
If you like Cards Against Humanity and have watched Supernatural, you’ve come to the right place! The entire deck of Cards Against Humanity, The Supernatural Edition is based on Supernatural stories, such as Professor McGonagall transforming, Demonic possession, Sam Winchester crying, the Monster Sam & Dean, and many others!
The humor is very similar to most explicit content Cards Against Humanity editions, hence we do not recommend you purchase this product if you don’t feel comfortable playing at least the main C.A.H game, or, if you’re under 17. If you’re over that age, can take jokes, and are a fan of Supernatural, welcome!
How to Play Cards Against Supernatural?
Cards Against Humanity is one of the simplest card games to play. This Cards Against Supernatural edition even though unofficial, has the same rules as the main game.
Each of the players gets 10 white cards, while the Card Czar reads one of the black cards out loud. Each player picks the best fit (a white card) for the black card of the round and puts it faced down on the table. Then, the Card Czar reads the combinations and decides who the winner is. The player who the Card Czar thinks gave the funniest response, gets an awesome point.
If you didn’t know, you can turn any of your CAH editions into drinking games, by using our drinking rules. Also, keep in mind that Cards Against Supernatural can either be played as a stand-alone, or be mixed with the CAH main edition, or any other edition of your choice. It’s fun either way.
Since we found out that the Supernatural edition of CAH has the same rules as the other packs, we can finally present to you some of the cards:
We know you’re dying to see more! Here are a few other card examples:
- This season Dean must overcome his fear of__________ to save the day.
- When I was tripping on dream root, __________turned into___________.
- What left this stain on the Impala?
- What is the third trial to close the gates of Hell?
- What is literally worse than Satan?
- Are you sure? ‘Cause Mr. Fizzles thinks you’re_________.
- Dean, I swear! Despite its name, _________is NOT a porno!
- Demons smell like sulfur; Angels smell like_________.
- In return for my soul Crowley promised me________, but all I got was________.
- A butt thing.
- A bunch of people making up Supernatural card ideas because they have nothing better to do.
- The heart of a child.
- The homoerotic subtext of Supernatural.
- Teaching an angel to love.
- Taking a sharpie to the Mark of Cain and making it look like a penis.
- Vehemently denying that Tessa was anything but a reaper.
- Whore of Babylon
- The pure terror on Sam’s face while he’s covered head-to-toe in glitter.
Fellas, even though there are only 355 cards, the replayability is high, and there are countless ways to make funny combinations. Lucky you that found this fascinating, supernatural card game, for less than $10! If you need help with your digital edition & making the cards, read our printing pieces of advice.
Enjoy the game, you supernatural people!