We are presenting to you the best game in the entire galaxy! Cards Against Star Wars is the unofficial Star Wars version of the Cards Against Humanity card game, which will make you laugh so hard that you disturb the galaxy, and perhaps start some galactic trouble with those sensitive to humor.
Playing the game will make you relive old movie memories especially if you’re a fan of Princess Leia, R2D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the rest of the crew of the Star Wars movie. The cards include content like Vader’s family issues, something being Jedi-approved, Darth Maul’s bedroom eyes, using weird pickup lines, and more.
The Cards Against Star Wars box game includes 746 cards (245 black cards and 501 white cards) that you and your friends can utilize during the wildest card game party you will ever have. Make sure everyone playing is older than 17, and they’re comfortable with the game since the content is definitely adult-friendly, and dirty at times.
How Do You Play Cards Against Star Wars?
You wonder, we explain! If you’re having some struggles while remembering CAH rules, don’t worry, we’re here for it! If you already know how to play Cards Against Humanity, this Star Wars edition follows the same rules. Obviously, the theme is the only difference!
Simply, to start playing, pick a Card Czar, and deal all players 10 white cards. The Card Czar reads a black card out loud, while all other players respond with one of their white cards. Then, after shuffling all responses, the game judge picks their favorite answer. That player gets an awesome point, and whoever has the most points, wins!
Ps. Make sure you follow our printing guide after purchasing the game, so you make the perfect deck of cards!
Cards Against Star Wars Examples
Cards Against Humanity & Star Wars: you can already imagine the combinations!
For you to get familiar with the content and the language style of Cards Against Star Wars, we will provide you with some real examples of what the cards consist of. This will assist you in choosing your game-galactic partners earlier and if you think that your friends won’t be suitable for the game, you better ask them to stay out…
Here are more examples of Cards Against Humanity Star Wars Edition, both black and white cards:
- Goooood… let _____ flow through you.
- How to be a Jedi 101:
- Join the Empire, we have ____.
- Gimmie ____.
Gimmie double ___.
- I am ___.
- Boba Fett kept a collection of ___ in slaves.
- When I heard JJ Abrams was directing the ninth Star Wars movie, I felt like ____.
- In a galaxy far, far, away, ____ is perfectly legal.
- I blame ____ for the breakup of my last relationship.
- When Darth Vader says he likes ____, he gets it!
- An X-Wing pilot in a metal bikini
- Squelchy sex with Jabba
- Darth Maul’s bedroom eyes
- Reaching out and touching someone with your force.
- Telling your companions “I have a bad feeling about this”.
- Telling any hairy alien to “Laugh it up fuzzball!”
- Throwing Yoda around like a puppet.
- Wiping your ass with an Ewok.
- Using “Sith on My Face” as a pickup line.
- Getting a cleaning orgasm from a Vibromop.
This is what will give you a fun evening of playful behavior with the wildest card-game party out there. In a galaxy far, far, away you wouldn’t want to miss playing the best game in the galaxy, right? Of course, you wouldn’t!