A session of Rapid Fire questions will most likely lighten up your relationship, and have you talking about things you’ve always turned a blind eye to. The most annoying struggle is finding some good questions. We’ve been through that, but you don’t have to, since we made a list of such questions you could use, to upgrade your relationship, and get to know your partner more!
- Soul-connecting questions;
- Silly & hilarious questions;
- Questions about the past;
- Future-related questions;
- Questions about the relationship;
- Spicy questions;
- Final Thoughts;
Whether you’ve just started dating, or have known each other for a while, there’s always a place for more things you could know about your person. These getting-to-know-you questions for couples are deep and hit just the right spot.
- What do you think is your best personal trait?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from someone?
- You have the chance to change only one thing in the world, forever. What would it be?
- How do you define love?
- What is a compliment that always touches your soul?
- If you could ever relive one moment of your life, what would it be?
- How did your life turn out, compared to how you imagined it growing up?
- Is any house or worship important to you?
- What’s the most important thing on your bucket list?
- Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
- What activity makes you feel the most joyful?
- If you had the chance to talk to your younger self, what’s one piece of advice you’d give?
- How do you feel about second chances?
- Do you believe in therapy?
- What are your most significant life lessons?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- If money wasn’t an issue, where would you live?
- Do you think you’re more of a messy or organized person?
- What is one thing people consider childish, but you still enjoy?
Silly & Hilarious Questions
Now that you’ve talked about personal things and soul-touching situations, you might ask each other some silly questions too! They will bring so many tears of laughter, but also help you know the funny, crazy part of your partner.
- What is your go-to joke, when you’re asked to tell one?
- What’s one word you hate pronouncing?
- Imagine you had a parrot. What would you teach it to say?
- What is your go-to dance move when no one’s watching?
- Do you think ghosts exist?
- What characters would we play in Friends?
- If you were arrested for something weird, what would it be?
- Have you ever done anything stupid when drunk (probably after playing a drinking game?
- If we swapped bodies for a day, what is the first thing you’d do?
- Imagine you could make a robot finish one of your daily tasks. What task would you choose?
- Out of us two, who do you think could survive on an island without phone access?
- Do you ever talk to your pet? Does it know your secrets?
- If you were a character in a video game, what would you want your special abilities to be?
- What do you think is the funniest misunderstanding we’ve had as a couple?
- Do you usually complete the dares, or drink in Truth Or Drink?
- Tell me the most embarrassing thing you’ve caught me doing.
- What is your favorite dad pun?
- Do you ever tell white lies?
- What is a super-weird food combo you enjoy?
- Would you rather me catching you farting, or picking your nose?
Questions About The Past
The past is most of the time a door that shouldn’t be opened. However, if you are willing to know someone in all their dimensions, stuff about the past, their childhood, and more, should be mentioned too. And the easiest way to do so is by answering our Rapid Fire questions about the past!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What trauma do you think is related to your childhood?
- Describe one thing from your past that you’re thankful it’s over.
- How do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
- What is your favorite memory with your mom or dad?
- Were you ever in a car accident?
- Do you have any embarrassing stories from your teen years?
- Who was your hero growing up?
- What was your favorite nickname growing up?
- Is there any song that always takes you back in time?
- What is your most memorable trip or vacation?
- Which one would you say is your most significant life milestone?
- What food reminds you of your childhood years?
- Have you ever cheated, or been cheated on?
- Were you raised to be religious?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- Do you have a favorite family tradition, that has been passed through generations?
- What’s the first job you have ever had?
- Who was your first-ever best friend?
- What’s a fashion trend you’ve followed, and are embarrassed you did to this day?
- How was your relationship with your siblings growing up?
Future-Related Rapid Fire Questions
Ambitions, hobbies, life decisions, future goals, and similar topics, are things that could set people apart, or bring them closer. By all means, it’s really important to talk these things out and watch life from your lover’s point of view.
- What are your unfulfilled desires?
- Will you try to do more sports in the future?
- What is your dream job, and are you close to getting it?
- Do you plan on getting a tattoo, ever?
- Who is one celebrity you’d like to meet one day, and why?
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- What is your ideal retirement age?
- What’s one thing you wish people knew about you?
- Imagine you won $100,000. What’s the first thing you’d buy?
- Do you wish you could care less or more about people’s opinions?
- What’s your dream car?
- Will you vote in the upcoming elections?
- What do you wish to be an expert in?
- Tell me about your greatest career goals.
- What are some projects you’d want us to work together as a couple?
- Is there any language you’d like to learn in the future?
- Do you think you’ll ever go vegan or vegetarian?
- Which are the top 5 countries you would love to visit one day?
- What are some principles you’d like to prioritize in the future?
- What kind of home do you envision having in the future?
Rapid Fire Questions About Your Relationship
Aren’t you curious to know more about what your partner values in your relationship, what things they consider need change, their love language, and their thoughts on the future of your relationship? If you haven’t had the chance to talk about these things yet, or don’t know how to start these types of conversations, our list of relationship Rapid Fire questions will give you a hand!
- What’s your relationship deal-breaker?
- What do you think are our strong points as a couple?
- Do you have a favorite ‘oops’ moment in our relationship?
- What does physical and emotional intimacy mean to you?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Who’s the better kisser in our relationship?
- What do you think is the biggest issue we’ve overcome as a couple?
- If our relationship had a warning label, what would it say?
- What makes me beautiful to you?
- Which one is our love song?
- Are there any adventures you’d like us to try?
- Do you think couples card games could help us upgrade our relationship?
- What is your favorite date night we’ve ever had?
- How do you think we can keep the spark alive in our relationship?
- What do you appreciate most about our relationship?
- Who do you think is the better driver out of us two?
- When was the first time you realized you were in love with me?
- Do you think I appreciate simple DIY gifts or expensive ones?
- How would you define our relationship in one word?
- In how many years do you think we can start a family & have kids?
You’ve been to all stages. Not it’s time for a spicy, dirty session of questions related to your intimate life, which will probably lead to a romantic moment. Make sure to answer these questions only if you already feel comfortable with each other… You’ll see now why!
- Do you read erotica?
- How do you define great sex?
- What was the last text I sent you?
- Be honest, lights on or off?
- Do you wish we’d get more sex toys in the bedroom?
- Where would you rather be touched more often?
- Do you like to be dominated, or to dominate?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- Is there any type of outfit you’d love to see me in?
- What is your biggest turn-on?
- Would you ever want us to make it in the car?
- Which position works best for you?
- Are you fully satisfied in the bedroom?
- Do you enjoy spanking?
- What do you think is the craziest place we made love?
- How do you feel about public displays of affection?
- What’s a particular role-play situation you’d like us to try?
- Is there any song that instantly turns you on?
- What is the most important intimate moment we had, and what made it special?
We are investigated to make your relationships as healthy, and as romantic as possible. Obviously, by making such lists of questions and games for couples. Depending on what you want to achieve, make sure you pick the right category of Rapid Fire questions to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend, so you bring the best out of you two <3