Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock mixed along with your favorite card game – Cards Against Humanity: Superwholock Against Humanity!
They’re all well designed in order to fit (also) well with one another. Just like all editions of Cards Against Humanity, this one too will have you laughing with the craziest things you can come up with through the cards.
Get ready to see your favorite characters from your favorite series; which can also be an awesome addition to your main set of cards.
You’ve got Supernatural, Dr. Who, and Sherlock fans in your life? Well, you’ve just found the best gift for them. Of course, only if they’re into the Cards Against Humanity type of humor!
You can play this set alone, but also you can add it to the main game if you feel like adding fun and length to the game (timewise).
You don’t want to confuse this edition with Cards Against Supernatural Humanity. That version only includes cards that are Supernatural (the series) themed.
This edition [Superwholock Against Humanity] is Supernatural themed too, but not Supernatural themed only. As mentioned above, it includes cards that are Supernatural, Dr. Who, and Sherlock-themed.
The references will get you in tears, all you have to do is let go of that ‘I don’t want to ruin the series’. Because it happens a lot with our favorite movies, we feel like we’re making too much fun of them.
Is there such a thing as too much fun? NO. There is fun, fun, and fuuuun. Once you let go of the ‘I don’t want to ruin the series’, you will surely have fuuuun, and enjoy it with your fella Superwholock fans.
How to Play Superwholock Against Humanity?
The rules of Cards Against Humanity are very simple. To put them briefly:
Black Cards are the question cards
White Cards are the answer cards.
- Choose a Card Czar (a judge) for the round. The Card Czar is also the one who reads the Black Card for the round.
- The rest of the players, each will get 10 White Cards.
- Card Czar reads the card, and the rest will pick one or two cards (depending on the black cards) from their hand of white cards.
- After each combination is read, finally the Card Czar judges the funniest card.
- The winner gets an Awesome Point! Hurray!
A new round means a new Card Czar. Keep the game going as much as you’d like to.
Below you will find examples of cards, and of card combinations.
Card Examples of Superwholock Against Humanity
1. A banana.
2. Being secretly gay.
3. Functional alcoholism.
4. Gabriel, starring in a porno.
5. Harriet Jones, Prime Minister.
6. John and Mary’s dysfunctional relationship.
7. Matt Smith’s missing eyebrows.
8. Obviously Canadian extras.
9. Sleepovers and braiding Sam’s hair.
10. The SuperWhoLock fandom.
1. John’s newest blog post is titled “The Case of _________.”
2. The Doctor replaced his sonic screwdriver with _________.
3. What is John hiding from Sherlock?
4. What makes Dr. Sexy sexy?
5. Often fond of unconventional methods, Sherlock and John used _________ to solve their most recent case.
Card Combinations Examples
Often fond of unconventional methods, Sherlock and John used _________ to solve their most recent case.
What makes Dr. Sexy sexy?
Being secretly gay.
The Doctor replaced his sonic screwdriver with _________.
A game to have fun that includes 239 awesomely written themed with your favorite series costs only $9.95. You can purchase it and get it instantly, here, in our online shop.