We gotta say: every possible CAH edition and themed pack just slaps! This Cards Against Humanity Christian edition is the perfect match of your favorite, offensive card game, and the Bible. The content in all cards is family-friendly and can be played by all ages. Especially when you come home from church on Sundays.
The greatest thing about Cards Christians Like is that it works incredibly well with all people & all levels of biblical knowledge. By this, we mean that it can be played by everyone, from the atheist to the highly-devoted Christian. You’ll find hilarious jokes in each card, all of them related to the Bible, Jesus, church, and faith, in one way or another.
There’s nothing inappropriate or offensive, therefore there isn’t an age limit. Besides all, it will probably make everyone talk more about God, and even start lots of productive conversations. However, keep in mind that you’ll laugh a lot, and create some hilarious, unrepeatable jokes.
Ps. don’t worry. You won’t go to hell after playing this game!
Playing The Game & Card Examples
If you already know how to play Cards Against Humanity, you automatically know how to play Cards Christians Like as well! Start by dealing all players 10 cards, besides one player who has to be the Card Czar (usually the most spiritual of the group) of the round or the whole game.
Then, the Card Czar reads one blue card and waits for the responses. All the other players have to pick one of their 10 cards, which they think creates the best combination with the prompt card. All responses should be passed to the Card Czar face-down, and they have to pick their favorite, which gets 1 point. Whoever has the most points by the end of the game, is God’s favorite!
Since you thus far know how to play, we’d love to show you some of the cards:
Well, that shouldn’t be allowed in children’s ministry, right?
Yeah. I don’t wanna be right either.
Craig Groeschel’s biceps are BIG.
In this era, it wouldn’t have been such a surprise to attend church online…
After all, why should sending memes during church be wrong?
If you insist, here are a few other cards:
- The first time Adam saw Eve;
- Skipping the chapters in the Bible with all the names I can’t pronounce;
- Pastors who call themselves “apostles, bishops, and prophets”;
- Essential oils;
- Pastors who spend $1000 on sneakers;
- Being allowed to play Kanye West at church;
- Stealing snacks from the nursery;
- What got me kicked out of the youth group?
- Scholars now believe that Paul’s “thorn in the flesh” was actually ______;
- __________ makes me want to throw up;
- This is how I cope with disappointment;
- Gold, frankincense, and ________. My Christmas gift to Jesus.
- I feel kinda weird about that children’s song “Jesus loves _______”;
Tip: If there are all adults playing and you wanna go past the limits, you can play using the blue cards from this deck, and the white cards from the standard CAH deck. Thank us later.
Here’s a cool video of people playing the game: Cards Christians Like.
There are no reviews yet.