The Simpsons guessed about Donald Trump becoming President, about the 2016s Nobel Prize Winner, faulty voting machines, and smartwatches, simply, they predicted the future. Are there any doubts about how correct and amazing the episodes are? Now, just imagine what a great creation Cards Against Humanity featuring the Simpsons is… Even though it is a fan-made edition!
The Cards Against Humanity, the Simpsons edition, contains jokes about all the members: Homer, Bart, Maggie, Apu, Ned, Groundskeeper Willie… Lots of scenes and phrases are mentioned too! The president being replaced, Barney sucking something, making eye contact with Reverend Lovejoy, and many more, fellas!
Playing this card game is just like watching the episodes all over again (considering that there are over 1000 cards), but, while making dirty jokes about the characters! Hence, the game can only be played by adults, and only those adults who don’t get offended easily!
What Are The ‘Cards Against Simpsons’ Rules?
Is it complicated? No, definitely not. Even a child can play it. But, Nah, they can’t! If you know the Cards Against Humanity rules, everything’s about to be way easier! Even though we’ll explain the basic rules below, make sure to read the meticulous rules in the link attached.
Long story short, every player is dealt 10 cards, except the Card Czar, which draws a card from the blue deck and reads it out loud. All other players pick the funniest white card from their hand pile, that they think matches best the card read by the Card Czar. Once all cards are given to the judge, face-down, they pick their favorite and give one awesome point to that. Whoever has the most points, wins the game.
Ps. Even though the game is meant to be played by 4 and more players, we’re happy to tell you that we’ve found ways to play CAH with only 2 or 3 players, so make sure to check that out!
Simpsons Card Examples
Well, this section is here to prove that this is definitely not a kids’ game… Here are some card examples:
Aight, we’ll share some more with you!
- __________ is prohibited, under penalty of _________;
- ___________ helps us play;
- I still have no idea how they managed to get _______ past censors;
- _________ is by far the worst thing to happen in Springfield;
- Alcohol and ________. It’s a winning competition;
- ___________ plan! Lisa needs __________;
- Smithers, bring me ______________;
- I choo-choo-chooooose _________;
- ______________? That’s a paddlin’.
- “Mr. Plowing” your wife;
- A pity Valentine’s Day with Lisa;
- Marge getting “yellow girl” wasted;
- Hanson time;
- Hold on your pearls, it’s Fansons Uncensored;
- Marge’s secret stash of d*ck pics from Moe;
- Ay, Caramba;
- Finding your wife’s phone number on the toilet wall at Moe’s;
- A semen-filled doughnut;
We proved our point, didn’t we? It has adult content & it is one of the most hilarious card games out there!
What did others say about the Simpsons Card Against Game?
No, they don’t like it. They LOVE it. The adults, of course. You probably read the cards, as you should!
It is an amazing sitcom, expressed in good, dirty, offensive, horribly funny cards. But of course, your combinations are the cherry on top, you know, they make the game fun. If you don’t know how to match the cards, where’s the point?
Anyways, for our word of honor, this is what Simpsons fans say about this Game Against Simpsons reviews:
- “It made me look at the Simpsons in a whole new way… Whoopsies. We had hours of laughter, and it just kept getting better and better” – Hazel
- “Man, it’s beyond hilarious! It made me remember all the beautiful childhood memories while watching Simpsons. It wasn’t the cleanest way to remember them, but anyways, lol…”– Joseph.
- “We definitely couldn’t stop playing! Yes, it was offensive for specific people in the room, but you know, we’re talking about Cards Against Humanity, what are you expecting? I haven’t laughed that much ever since!”– Cora.
Now, judge the game yourself, you funny, dirty, (but mostly) lovely people!