All fan-made CAH packs are magical! This special edition made for an astonishing novel series is right what you need. It includes all the books’ dramas and lets you make jokes about them. Even dirty ones.
The rules are the same just as when playing Cards Against Humanity. All players compete to create the most hilarious combination with the black card. One player is the Card Czar, which picks which is the best answer, and gives that player one point.
The cards in this game all deal with Feyre Acheron, Tamlin, their love-hate situationship, Luicien, Amarantha, and the other characters. Cards will also include Summer Court, Rhysand’s tattoos, Julie’s favorite things, Tiktok theories, and lots more entertaining stories! Because of the content, which lots of the times can be inappropriate and offensive at times, only people who are over the age of 17. can play.
Needless to say, this is not for sensitive people who take stuff super seriously. Long story short, Cards Against Prythian is a great way for you to remind everything that happens in the series, and look at them from a different pov.
Printing The Cards
As we mentioned above, this is the digital copy of the game. Therefore, you need to print and cut all the cards. Follow the steps below to have the best results:
- Purchase and download the paper.
- Print the cards using thicker paper than normal. This is because you can barely play with such thin cards. If possible, go to a printing house, rather than print them at home;
- For extra protection, glue the printed paper on cardboard;
- Cut the cards carefully, while using a metallic ruler and a good exacto knife.
- Make a box to protect the cards, or use your card case.
These were the most important tips, but we also made a special guide about this. Check All About Printing CAH Cards.
Cards Against Prythian Card Examples:
We’re sure you want more. Here’s a list of a few other cards:
- “Be careful how you speak about my height lady”;
- Teaching the traumatized orphans how to paint;
- The enigma known as ‘the continent’;
- Destroying only one building in the Summer Court;
- The one-bed trope;
- The human queens deserve;
- I really need to punch ______ in the face;
- Tarquin needs to send a blood ruby for ___________;
- The worst Tiktok theories are always about _______;
- If Julie could cut one part from ACOTAR, it would be __________;
- You know what we need more of?
Since Tiktok is crazy about this game, check here some cool videos people made.
Fellas, make sure to purchase it while it’s still this cheap. It’s one in a lifetime experience!