Remember when Ash said ‘I’m too weak to work… I haven’t eaten since breakfast’? We’re on the same page Ash. we’re totally too weak to work. However, we’re never too weak to play a card game such as Cards Against Pokemon!
Who would’ve thought that CAH and Pokemon would be the most perfect collaboration? Turns out it is! Needless to say, all the cards contain phrases and jokes from Pokemon video games, trading cards, series, films, and more. However, the jokes are not so innocent. This is why the game is only made for people who are over the age of 18.
Since there are over 250 cards, it will give you the chance to create hysterical combinations, dirty jokes, and dark humor, if you’re by any chance into that. Well, you’ll talk about Professor Oak’s guilty pleasure, Vaporeon, Pikachu, Garbodor’s smell, Misty falling for Ash, and more.
When playing Cards Against Pokemon, it’s best if all players actually love Pokemon, since they would get all the jokes. However, people who have no clue about the franchise can play as well!
How To Play Cards Against Pokemon & Card Examples
I bet you already know how to play CAH kinds of games. It’s pretty simple though. Officially, these kinds of games are made to be played by 4 to 20+, however, we’ve talked about how you can play them with 2 or 3 players, so make sure to check that out. So, one of you becomes the Card Czar, which is just like being a game dealer. All players get 7 blue cards each. The Card Czar draws one of the red cards, reads it out loud, and waits for responses.
All the other players must give one of their blue cards to the Card Czar face-down, which shuffles ideas, and picks their favorite.
That player gets an awesome point, and whoever has the most points at the end of the game, wins! Here are some card examples if you wanna get a glimpse of the game:
More card examples:
- The reason Brock never opens his eyes is because of _________.
- What caused Misty to fall for Ash?
- A _____ is blocking your path! Use the _____ to wake it up.
- The worst thing to find in your Pokeball is ______.
- The real reason Ditto can’t transform into any Pokemon is because of _______.
- Professor Oak’s unethical experiments.
- Rubbing that Garchomp dick.
- Pikachu’s erect tail.
- Start a cult with your Pokemon.
- She’s had enough of Ash’s shit;
Printing The Cards
Clearly, this is the PDF version. Why? Because it’s way cheaper, and you don’t have to wait weeks for it to arrive at your location. Therefore, you get the PDF, and make your own cards! Here are some tips you might use:
- Go to a printing house if you don’t have much experience in printing at home.
- Make sure to pick a good paper. Printing paper doesn’t work best since it’s super easy to be torn. Any type of cardboard works best.
- Carefully cut them to the right size.
- Make a box to store the cards, if you don’t already have a case or storage box.
We know you could use some extra tips, explained in detail as well. That’s why, make sure to read All About Printing CAH Cards.