Everyone who has watched Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul knows that 125 episodes isn’t enough to get all of it. You always wish there’d be more. Considering all these, we came up with a brilliant idea: Cards Against Heisenberg, a huge deck of cards that allows you to make jokes about your favorite series ever.
For your information, Heisenberg is a significant nickname used for Walter White and is based on Werner Heisenberg, a German physicist. We named this unofficial pack this way because as you know, none of the series of the BrBa franchise couldn’t be done without Heisenberg.
Cards Against Breaking Bad contains cards about most of the characters and noteworthy scenes: Gus Fring’s death stare, Saul’s collection of colorful ties, Jesse’s breakdowns, Walter’s wizarding skills, Jesse Pinkman, Gale Boerricher singing karaoke, Mike, and basically everything you could memorize or not.
Although this deck isn’t as dirty as other CAH packs, it’s recommended to be played by people who are 17 or older, because of the dark jokes used. Other rules will be explained right below, but they’re pretty much like standard Cards Against Humanity rules.
How To Play Cards Against Heisenberg
I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. – Heisenberg. These cards are the danger. The danger that creates a hilarious game night!
Since this deck is a PDF version (and pretty reasonable for its price), you must first print the cards out, and cut them in their specific size. If you wanna master it, make sure to follow our printing guide.
Now, to play, one of you becomes the Card Czar, the game judge of the round, who must deal 10 white cards (face-down) to all other players, and read one black card out loud. Every other player must take a few seconds to pick one white card from their hand, as a response to the black card of the round. Then, the Card Czar must pick the card they think makes the funniest combination, and award that player with one awesome point. Whoever has the most points, wins!
Cards Against Heisenberg Card Examples
The most convincing way to prove to you how fun Cards Against Heisenberg cards are, is undoubtedly by presenting to you some of them:
Saul Godman has a few backroom deals, to be fair.
I know you’d like to see more card examples. You ask, and you shall receive:
- Saul Goodman is a cunning eld with a penchant for mischief.
- Gus Fring’s secret life as a salsa dance instructor.
- A potion brewed in the depths of a mystical forest that mimics Blue Sky.
- Skyler White leading a neighborhood watch that’s a bit too intense.
- Walter White joining a local book club, only to find they’re reading his biography.
- A viral prank video featuring Badger and Skinny Pete.
- Mike Ehrmantraut’s unexpected poetry reading going viral.
- Hank Schrader’s next big case involves tracking down a ring of _________ smugglers.
- Skyer’s next big laundering scheme involves a business centered around ________.
- A surprise crossover episode features the characters of ‘Better Call Saul’ dealing with______.
- Fale Boetticher’s secret diary was filled with musing about ________.
- The true source of Heseinber’s blue meth color is revealed to be___________.
- The one thing that always cheers Mike Ehrmantraut up:__________.
- In an unexpected development, Huell becomes a local hero for his actions involving ________.
All that’s left to you is enjoy it. And turn it into a drinking game if you wish!