After all, marriage isn’t only about spiritual communion. It’s also about taking out the trash and playing card games once in a while. Especially when those card games are similar to CAH. Hmm, but what’s Matrimony? Well, according to the dictionary, it’s the state of being married, and we can’t add anything to that!
Cads About Matrimony is a cute, fun card game, that is suitable for all types of parties related to engagements, newly-married couples, bachelorettes, weddings, date nights, and the list goes on. Besides all, if you were struggling to find a good wedding gift, this could be one, plus, you’ll all have your fun with it! The cards contain humor about relationship tasks, wedding vows, connections with the partner’s family, and much more.
Although it doesn’t have the same dirty content as other Cards Against Humanity type-of-games, yet, it isn’t recommended to be played by people who are under 17. Or your in-laws. Cads About Matrimony, as an extraordinary game it is, contains a total of 420 cards, divided into 324 answers (white) cards, 82 questions (blue) cards, and extra blank cards for you to customize with your sense of humor.
How Do You Play ‘Cads About Matrimony’?
It would be just nonsense buying a game and not knowing how to play, wouldn’t it? Don’t worry, you love birds. We’re here to make your special night awesome!
If you know how to play Cards Against Humanity, you’re nearly there. Simply, one player becomes the Card Czar, a.k.a., the player who reads the blue card of the round and deals other players 7 white cards. After one blue card is read, all other players must submit one white card from their hand, that they think fits best. Then, the Card Czar gets to pick the funniest card, and give that player 1 awesome point! Obviously, the player who gets the most points wins the game, and becomes the bride’s favorite <3
That’s simple. That’s fun. But, do you wanna make this game remarkable, forever? Well, we suggest you use our drinking rules!
There’s no better way for us to show you how lovely Cards Against Humanity Wedding Edition is, rather than by showing you some of the cards:
Isn’t love all about forgetting anniversaries and not getting mad about it?
We know a wedding gift you’ll cherish forever. This card game.
The one million dollar question: what’s the secret to a long and happy marriage? Idk. I’ll tell you when I get married.
We know you’re loving these cards way too much. Here are a few more:
- First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes ___________;
- What made the whole wedding so awkward?
- There’s nothing more romantic than _______.
- If you like it then you should put a ________ ring on it.
- In a committed, adult relationship, ________ goes a long way.
- Hearing the same jokes over and over again for all eternity;
- Walking down the aisle to ‘Baby Got Back’.
- A lifetime of judgemental glances from your in-laws;
- Lower expectations;
- Daily reminders about who actually pays the mortgage;
- Slowly turning into your parents;
- A veil made of duct tape;
- Talking dirty in a Spanish accent;
- A half-finished Brazilian wax job;
- A diamond the size of Uranus;
- Taking some freaky responsibility for things;
Reminder: this is the PDF version, so our printing guide will be a big help! What are you waiting for? Still having second thoughts about getting an astonishing card game with a special, unbelievable price?