Guys, there’s one secret ingredient to make bachelorettes better besides drinks & music: questions to make the couple embarrassed! This is what usually gets them blushed and makes the party way cuter. We know we have many games, including ‘He Said She Said’, but however, we feel like we need to spice things up! Apart from helping you know them better, you’ll also start understanding their humor sense & their limits.
The good thing about the questions below is that they belong to 3 categories: the bride-to-be, the groom-to-be, and the couple. We’ll give further explanation about how to play, and what questions to choose, so you don’t have to bother for a thing. To be frank, things you’ll learn from the bride & the groom won’t be that innocent, but that’s what adults call fun, right?
- How to use our questions to play?;
- Questions for the bride;
- Questions for the groom;
- Questions for the Mr. & Mrs.;
How To Use Our Questions To Play?
Long story short, using these questions will be like a quiz. Depending on what bachelorette party you are at, that’s what category of questions you have to choose. All you gotta do is make the bride or the groom, or even both, stay on the hot seat (meaning that everyone has to ask them questions).
Next, all players take turns to ask them the questions, from the questions list (which you should preliminarily take care of). The bride or/and the groom should answer every question. Optionally, if they refuse to answer something too personal, they may drink, and you turn the game into a ‘Truth Or Drink’.
The game can be played with as many players as there are, starting from two. Obviously, because of the content, we wouldn’t recommend it to be played by people who are younger than 18. Do not, ever, use these questions when playing with any family member. It would be hella awkward…
Another way to use the questions is that the Mr & Mrs first ask the guests to guess them, and write down their answers & then tell who guessed correctly. These questions can also be modified into other games, such as ‘Do You Really Know The Couple?’, or any game you like.
Embarrassing Questions For The Bride-To-Be
Well, since the bride is the queen of the wedding, we couldn’t help but start with her questions first. Girls like to spice things up, especially when it has to do with these bridal shower party games. The bridesmaids & the other girls will definitely enjoy some embarrassment.
- On what side does his thing hang?
- Is he a boob or bum person?
- Which celebrity would you choose to spend a night with?
- How does he turn you on?
- Have you ever spent 2 weeks or more without shaving?
- Do you ever go out without wearing a bra?
- What’s your favorite body part of him?
- Have you ever drank too much and things got out of control?
- What is your bra size?
- Would you ever do any plastic surgery?
- Did your parents ever catch you watching +18 stuff?
- What’s your most comfortable lingerie?
- Are you into role play?
- Do you think size matters?
- What’s the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever worn dirty underwear?
- Do you enjoy stripping games?
- What do you do to impress him?
- Did you want to wait till marriage, but couldn’t?
- What is your favorite sex toy?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever been close to ending up in jail?
- Would you rather be on top or bottom?
- What are the last 3 things you’ve searched on Google lately?;
- Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror before having your first kiss with him?
- What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
- Do you pee in the shower?
- How many times did you tell him you were pregnant since your period was late?
- How did your mom find out that you made out with him?
- Did you ever butt-dialed him?
- Do you ever wish you used dirtier words in your bachelorette shirts?
Embarrassing Questions For The Groom-To-Be
Of course, we won’t leave our boys aside. Below you’ll find a list of questions related to your fiance, but also some personal stuff, not related directly to her. Who knows, maybe your mates didn’t know that much stuff about you…
- What lingerie of hers is your favorite?
- Has she ever put makeup on you?
- Would you ditch all your guys for her?
- Do you think she’s a better kisser than you?
- What is the weirdest thing she made you wear?
- Have you ever seen any girl in your family naked?
- What’s one thing she does that turns you on?
- Would you like to have strippers for your bachelorette party?
- Were you scared to get a negative answer when you proposed?
- Do you remember the first sext she sent you?
- Do you cry when watching movies with her?
- Is she silent or a screamer?
- Tell us the most embarrassing story you posted on social media.
- What’s the weirdest item you own?
- What is your red flag in bed?
- When were you closest to ending up in jail?
- How did you learn how babies were made?
- What is your favorite physical feature of her?
- When was the last time you got jealous & hid it?
- What’s the most interesting thing she made you try?
- Did she teach you how to do skincare properly?
- What’s the funniest nickname she has given you?
- Have you ever tasted your ear wax?
- What’s the best way you hold farts in public?
- What’s the cheesiest thing you’ve ever said to your future wife?
- What’s your favorite position?
- Do you like it when she’s the big spoon?
Embarrassing Questions For The Mr. & Mrs.
If the bride and the groom wanted to have some fun, separately, with their favorite people, they have the chance. However, we couldn’t help but add some questions for the married-to-be couple, so you start a good couples game & all have fun together. Enjoy!
- What’s one thing you two wanted to try in bed, but failed?
- Where’s the weirdest place you ever made love?
- Were you two ever turned on but you were in public?
- Which one of you two enjoy cumming more?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done together?
- Will your wedding night be the best you’ve ever had?
- Do you try new things so you make each other satisfied?
- Do you like showering alone or together?
- Both of you should tell us your partner’s love language!
- Are you two a fan of a couple’s PDA?
- Which one of you is more jealous?
- What is the most embarrassing story you know about your partner?
- Have you ever accidentally sent your family members any dirty text?
- What animal do you compare your partner to?
- What’s the last time you slept separately?
- How would you rate each other as a kisser on a scale from 1 to 10?
- Would you rather your partner stops using deodorant or stops shaving?
- Did your family like your partner when they first met?
- Who pays for dates more often?
- Who is more stubborn of you two?
- Tell us the stupidest reason you two stayed mad at each other.
- How will you tell your kids how babies were made?
You literally have no idea how much fun all these questions bring. Yes, they’re personal and intimate, there are dirty words mentioned, but, that’s what we call fun! You can finally check what their limits are, and why not start to know them in a, how do we put this, deeper way!
Make sure to choose the right people to play with, because sincerely, you wouldn’t want to play with over-sensitive people, and people you don’t know at all (all you can do is play some card games to help you know them better). However, pick the right people, the right questions, set up the right atmosphere, and let the fun begin.
Don’t forget to check the other bachelorette card games to add to the fun! Cheers fellas!