One of the funniest moments in Hen parties is making the bride & groom-to-be blush and feel embarrassed. Speaking of experience, the best way to do so is by asking a few embarrassing hen party questions, and we’ve already made a full list out of these! Go through the list of Mr. & Mrs. questions and make sure to pick the best ones, always depending on the couple & their characters.
Embarrassing Mr. & Mrs. Questions About Her
We love to test how well the groom knows his future wifey. These embarrassing bachelorette questions we listed below, ask him about literally everything related to the intimate life & the naughty part of the bride-to-be, and will probably make his cheeks blush, so, mission accomplished!
- What’s her bra size?
- What is your wife’s favorite sex position?
- What is her favorite part of your body?
- How would you describe her kissing technique?
- What’s the craziest outfit she’s ever worn?
- What is the naughtiest thing she has done?
- How many partners did she have?
- Is she good at lap dances?
- What is her biggest turn-off?
- What’s her funniest childhood nickname?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing she’s done when being under the influence of alcohol?
- What’s the bride’s guilty pleasure?
- What is her favorite type of foreplay?
- What does she think about tapes?
- Has she ever been handcuffed?
- Does she think size matters?
- What’s the most intimate text she’s ever sent you?
- What do you think excites her most?
- Did she ever tell you about her dirtiest dream?
- Would she prefer chocolate or vanilla?
Embarrassing Mr. & Mrs. Questions About Him
Since we already quizzed the groom, it’s the bride’s turn, finally! Well, she has to guess his favorite features, preferences, sizes (wait till you find out), memories, and more. These will tell a lot about how well they know each other, and probably make them discuss some spicy topics.
- Are they a boob or bum person?
- Do you think they prefer boxers or briefs?
- What’s his underwear size?
- What is his favorite part of your body?
- What is his biggest turn-on?
- If he had a free pass, which celebrity would he choose to sleep with?
- What would he like to dress you up as?
- What do you think is his favorite kink?
- Where would he like most to make love to you?
- What’s the most adventurous fantasy he has shared with you?
- Which room does he prefer to make love in?
- What does he say is his favorite physical feature of you?
- What’s the most memorable intimate gesture he has done for you?
- Has he ever pulled a sexy dance for you?
- What was the naughtiest thing your hubby has done in college?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how creative is he?
Embarrassing Mr. & Mrs. Questions For The Couple
Last but not least, some risque questions about the relationship, specifically, about the love life of the couple who’s about to get married. Questions are creative, naughty, and hit the right spot. Ps. Make sure you respect each other’s boundaries when answering!
- What is the weirdest place you’ve made love?
- Who gets horny the most?
- Who is the bigger flirt in your relationship?
- Who enjoys stripping games more?
- Who lost their virginity first?
- Which celebrity would you pick to have to have a threesome with?
- Who’s the better storyteller when trying new intimate experiences?
- Out of you two, who is the loudest in bed?
- Who initiated the first kiss?
- To be honest, when was the last time you slept separately?
- Who plans more date nights?
- Who has the weirdest orgasm face?
- How often do you do the deed?
- Who had more lovers?
- Who finishes first?
- Who’s better at flirting for the purpose of getting what they want?
- Who’s more likely to suggest new things in the bedroom?
- What was the first adult movie you’ve watched together?
- Who is better at public display of affection?
- How many dates did you go on before sleeping together?
- Who’s most likely to ask for sex?
- Out of you two, who likes using toys more?
- Who watches the most porn?
- Which one of you two would perform a striptease for your partner?
- Who is most likely to send a flirty text while at a family dinner?
Ps. These questions can be used either at bachelorette parties, but with the condition of all people being comfortable with the contents, specifically the bride & groom, or in private, where only the couple gets to talk about intimate stuff and connect with each other.
If you haven’t talked about such subjects with your other half, before getting married, this is your chance. Although questions are pretty embarrassing, and probably feel like they’re made for fun, they actually help you know & check how well you know your partner. It’s a win-win!